* The City of London Corporation and its officers are taking a key role in the London wide response
* A £1 million contribution has been made towards the London Communities Response Fund
* As of last weekend emergency accommodation was made available to all rough sleepers
* A 100% relief has been applied to eligible retail and leisure business ratepayer accounts where businesses have had to temporarily close.
* Relief for businesses directly renting property from the City of London Corporation that have had to close.
* The City of London Police which leads nationally on fraud is focusing on identifying and closing down a number of online and email scams that have appeared.
* A dedicated website has been established for City businesses here https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/business/support-promotion-and-advice/Pages/covid-19-advice-for-businesses.aspx
* And City residents here https://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk/services/health-and-wellbeing/Pages/covid-19.aspx
The City of London continues to operate with many staff working from home, online meetings etc. but with essential services such as refuse collection, policing and social services operating as normally as possible.